More than ever, applications are fundamental to how you do business, mediating relationships with customers, partners, and suppliers, and even managing internal collaboration. With the recent boom in remote work, the centrality of web applications was intensified, and many organizations raced to develop and deploy new apps, expose older ones on the web, and upgrade services—often using APIs and open-source software, while letting security be an afterthought.
As a result, the newest generation of application-based attacks has flourished and grown, leading to numerous breaches and massive financial and reputational losses. In Barracuda’s 2021 report “The State of Application Security,” survey respondents listed the top reasons for successful breaches at their organizations:
- Bot attacks
- Web application vulnerabilities
- Software supply chain attacks
- Flawed API security
Join this timely and informative webinar to gain a deeper understanding of:
- How the latest API, bot, and client-side attacks are exploiting your applications
- How recent, real-world instances of these attacks have unfolded—and what they cost their victims
- How advanced, comprehensive strategies for securing applications and APIs can help you effectively combat these attacks and prevent costly breaches
Register now to reserve your spot at the webinar.