See how easy it can be to deploy and manage robust web app security.
Don’t miss this virtual, hands-on workshop and learn how to protect your websites and applications from advanced cyberthreats with Barracuda Web Application Firewall.
Join us in conjuction with Lightstream, an AWS APN Advanced Consulting Managed Services partner, for an in-depth look at how your business can leverage true, bi-directional, reverse-proxy security.
- Keep sensitive data from moving out of your network
- Integrate WAF security into application code via APIs
- Use logs, reporting, and data visualization to monitor apps and prevent attacks
After this workshop, you'll be able to:
- Deploy a WAF easily from QuickStarts and our SaaS solution
- Maintain security within your developers’ own code
- Protect against the latest threats like bots and API attacks
- Understand how a WAF keeps you protected
Space is limited, save your spot today.
9:00 am – Account set-ups and overview of Barracuda WAF for app security
9:30am – Overview of Lightstream Managed Services
9:45 am – Deploy an app on AWS, follow attacks, deploy Barracuda WAF and see results
10:45 am - Overview of AWS QuickStart and Barracuda WAF-as-a-Service on AWS
*As this is a hands-on virtual workshop, we recommend attending the session on a computer. If you have two monitors, you can place the instructor screen on one monitor and follow along on the other. If you don’t have two monitors available, you can split your screen so that you can follow along.
Bonus: Get a $100 AWS credit code for attending this workshop.
*This offer expires 6 months from July 20, 2021
Event Co-Sponsor: AWS
Event Guest Instructor: Lightstream Managed Services