When one of your users reports a phishing attempt or other email-borne threat landing in their inbox, every second counts. You can be sure that others in your organization have also received the same email attack, and there’s a good chance that one or more of them will fall for it.
Once they click a malicious URL or attachment, the clock starts ticking, as malware threats spread and replicate through your network, searching out the credentials and access needed to perpetrate a potentially crippling data breach. It’s no time to rely on manual response processes—which can be fatally slow, laborious, and resource-intensive.
Attend this timely and informative webinar to find out how a modern, automated approach to email-threat incident response can slash the time it takes to get safe from days or weeks to just minutes. Plus, see how the latest innovations in response automation use forensic analysis to proactively defend against future threats.
Discover how quickly and easily you can:
- Detect every occurrence of the reported threat throughout your network
- Delete each malicious email from every affected inbox
- Isolate infected machines from the rest of the network to prevent spread
- Use forensic threat data to block future threats originating from malicious domains
- Hunt for potential threats already in your inboxes—without waiting for a user report
Register now and be sure to attend the webinar and arm yourself with the insights you need to minimize risks by implementing a fast, accurate, automated incident response solution.