When phishing or other email threats reach your customers’ inboxes, every second counts. The sooner they can eliminate each instance of the email, the less chance there is for one unwary user to click unwisely, exposing their organization to the risk of a major breach.
Once they click a malicious URL or attachment, the clock starts ticking, as malware threats spread and replicate through the network, searching out the credentials and access needed to perpetrate a potentially crippling data breach. If they rely on manual response processes—which can be fatally slow, laborious, and error-prone—the risk is especially great.
Attend this webinar to find out how you can drive new revenue streams while building customers’ trust by offering them a modern, automated approach to email-threat incident response. Discover how to help them slash the time it takes to get safe from days or weeks to just minutes. Plus, see how the latest innovations in response automation use forensic analysis to proactively defend against future threats—an important benefit that can help close more deals.
- Discover how to sell solutions that help your customers:
- Detect every occurrence of reported threats throughout their network
- Delete each malicious email from every affected inbox
- Isolate infected machines from the rest of the network to prevent spread
- Use forensic threat data to block future threats originating from malicious domains
- Hunt for potential threats already in their inboxes—without waiting for a user report
Register now and be sure to attend the webinar—and arm yourself with the facts and insights you need to empower your customers to minimize risks by implementing a fast, accurate, automated incident response solution.